USB Power Sensor PS310
Power sensor PS310 is a thermally stabilized radio frequency CW power detector with USB connectivity, 3-GHz bandwidth and 50-dB dynamic range.
Acquisition type, averaging and running averaging parameters are user-definable in a command-line interface (CLI).
Each power sensor is shipped with a SMA M-to-M adapter and a protective plastic carrying case.
- 10 MHz – 3 GHz, 50 dB dynamic range
- Non-zeroing, pre-calibrated
- Thermally stabilized detection circuit
- USB powered
- Open and simple serial port communication
- Compatible with instrument control software
- Compatible with Android portable devices with an USB OTG port
- Small size aluminium enclosure (100 x 44 x 20 mm)
- Designed and assembled in EU
- Basic RF power measurements using a PC or a portable device
- Long-term RF power monitoring
You can order the PS310 power sensor by writing us an email (email@example.com) or by writing us via our web form. Current lead time is 10 working days.
- USB Power Sensor PS310
- SMA male-to-male adapter
- Protective plastic carrying case
- PS310 Datasheet (ENG version) [PDF]
- PS310 User Manual (ENG version) [PDF]
- Graphical User Interface for PS310 [upcoming…]
RF power sensor, RF power probe, RF power detector, measuring RF power, logging RF power, USB, USB power detector, Measure RF USB, Log microwave power, microwave USB logging, Measure Wifi power USB, Measure wireless power USB, power, USB, RF, microwave, radio-frequency, logging, wireless power, GNSS, GPS, longterm, long-term, stable long-term power measurements, long-term rf power