The company InLambda BDT d.o.o. was founded in 2013 as a spin-out of Centre of Excellence for Biosensors, Instrumentation and Process Control – COBIK. A small and young team of experts is determined to continue the work started in the COBIK’s Laboratory for advanced sensors and instrumentation a few years ago. The employees have unique knowledge and strong experiences in precise frequency-transfer systems using RF and fiber-optic technologies. Numerous prototypes, industrial innovations, international patent applications and scientific publications show our team is capable of developing, prototyping and producing various high-tech devices in the field of fiber optics, RF and electronics.
- Fiber optics, RF / optical delay stabilization
- Fiber optics / Time interval standard / EURAMET TC-TF 1288
- RF / ultra low phase noise oscillators
- Fiber optics, RF / Opto-electronic oscillator
- RFID / tool tracking
- Microfluidics / R&D of diagnostic devices
- Biochemistry / R&D of fluorescence-based devices
- COBIK – Centre of Excellence for Biosensors, Instrumentation and Process Control [www]
- Instrumentation Technologies d.d. [www]
- Amiteh d.o.o. – Partner of Keysight Technologies for Slovenia [www]
- IDentiks d.o.o. [www]
- Telekom Slovenije, d.d. [www]
- SMT d.o.o. [www]
- Siemens d.o.o. [www]
- SIQ – Slovenian Institute of Quality and Metrology [www]
Company’s full name: InLambda BDT, optoelektronske resitve, d.o.o.
Short name: InLambda BDT d.o.o.
Business address: Tovarniska cesta 26, SI-5270 Ajdovscina, Slovenia, Europe
R&D location address (use for shipping): Trzaska cesta 135, SI-1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia, Europe
VAT ID: SI68116241
Register Number: 6373275000
IBAN: SI56 1010 0005 2823 867 (Banka Intesa Sanpaolo, d.d., SWIFT: BAKOSI2X)
For quick contact you can use following text formular.